- Agence France-Presse (AFP) - Story on mindfulness at workplaces featuring Klia Bassing. Click here for French version.
- ABC News segment featuring Klia Bassing conducting a Visit Yourself at Work class (at the American Psychological Association).
- NBC News interview with Visit Yourself's founder, Klia Bassing, and sampling of a class (at the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Foundation).
- Yahoo.com (News), Saudi Gazette, and Sudan Vision - "Stressed Out Americans Seek Mindful Peace"
- Independent Online (South Africa) - "Take a breath, feel better"
- Libération Économie - Méditer au bureau, pour lutter contre le stress
- Washington Post Health Section - "Giving Meditation a Spin"
- Law.com and Legal Times - "Lawyers Contemplate a New Practice: Meditation"
- Washington Post Magazine - "Making It"
- Washington Times - "Their way with calm"
- IOMA (The Institute of Management & Administration) - "Meditation Classes Help World Bank’s employees Focus & Become More Productive"
- Bureau of National Affairs - "To Help Employees Focus and Relieve Stress, World Bank Brings Meditation to the Office" From www.bna.com. Reproduced with permission from Human Resources Report, Vol. 25, No. 5 (Feb. 5, 2007) p.137. Copyright 2007 by the Bureau of National Affairs,Inc. Free trials and subscription info: (800)-372-1033 or http://www.bna.com/products/hr.
- Continental Airlines in-flight magazine - "From Washington, D.C., to Seattle, more businesses are scheduling meditation breaks for harried executives. Klia Bassing, whose Washington, D.C., company Visit Yourself at Work numbers the World Bank Group and the National Academy of Sciences among its clients, says lunchtime classes are especially popular. “We teach meditation and mindfulness. These are simple but powerful tools.”